Create, enjoy and learn from ThinkTac's Experiential Science Annual Programme, which are fun-filled and can be done safely at the comfort of your home. These do-it-yourself are not only cool, but also help you get a better understanding of what you are learning in your classroom for the year 2022-23.
- Material Kit to make 7 activities will be shipped to your home 6 days prior to commencement of the programme.
- Printed Worksheets
- Online activity making facilitation by ThinkTac
- Assessment - Conducted as part of the session
- At the end of the programme, each child will be provided:
- One of these badges based on the child's engagement: Maker, Observer, Explorer, Innovator
|1||22-08-22||Thread Climber||Modes of transport used to reach school - Trolley.|
|2||29-08-22||Camel Foot Model||Modes of transport used to reach school - Camel-cart.|
|3||05-09-22||Boat Model||Modes of transport used to reach school.|
|4||03-10-22||DIY Lip Balm||Honeybees - Bee-Keeper.|
|5||10-10-22||Teeth Model||Birds - Find out about your own teeth and write.|
|6||17-10-22||Acids-Bases - Water pH||Potable Water Scarcity and the Poor - Clean Drinking Water.|