Create, enjoy and learn from ThinkTac's Experiential Science Annual Programme, which are fun-filled and can be done safely at the comfort of your home. These do-it-yourself are not only cool, but also help you get a better understanding of what you are learning in your classroom for the year 2022-23.
- Material Kit to make 7 activities will be shipped to your home 6 days prior to commencement of the programme.
- Printed Worksheets
- Online activity making facilitation by ThinkTac
- Assessment - Conducted as part of the session
- At the end of the programme, each child will be provided:
- One of these badges based on the child's engagement: Maker, Observer, Explorer, Innovator
|1||23-08-22||Cartesian Diver||Materials - Object May Float or Sink in Water.|
|2||30-08-22||Sublimation, Filtration and Evaporation||Substances - Sedimentation, Decantation and Filtration.|
|3||06-09-22||Microscope - Leaf Venation||Plants - Leaf.|
|4||11-10-22||Goniometer Model||Body Parts Movements - Fixed Joints.|
|5||18-10-22||Box Pinhole Camera||Materials - Transparency.|
|6||25-10-22||Magnetic Pen Stand||Magnets - Attraction and Repulsion between Magnets.|