Create, enjoy and learn from ThinkTac's Experiential Science Annual Programme, which are fun-filled and can be done safely at the comfort of your home. These do-it-yourself are not only cool, but also help you get a better understanding of what you are learning in your classroom for the year 2022-23.
- Material Kit to make 7 activities will be shipped to your home 6 days prior to commencement of the programme.
- Printed Worksheets
- Online activity making facilitation by ThinkTac
- Assessment - Conducted as part of the session
- At the end of the programme, each child will be provided:
- One of these badges based on the child's engagement: Maker, Observer, Explorer, Innovator
|1||25-08-22||Plant Life - Photosynthesis||Plant Nutrition - Photosynthesis.|
|2||01-09-22||DIY Base (Membrane)||Acids, Bases and Salts - Acids and Bases.|
|3||08-09-22||DIY Stethoscope||Transportation in Animals and Plants - Heartbeat.|
|4||06-10-22||Plant Life - Transportation||Transportation in Animals and Plants - Transport of Water and Minerals.|
|5||13-10-22||Electric Heater Model||Electric Current - Heating Effect of Electric Current.|
|6||20-10-22||Law of Reflection||Light - Reflection of Light.|