Create, enjoy and learn from ThinkTac's Experiential Science Annual Programme, which are fun-filled and can be done safely at the comfort of your home. These do-it-yourself are not only cool, but also help you get a better understanding of what you are learning in your classroom for the year 2022-23.
- Material Kit to make 7 activities will be shipped to your home 6 days prior to commencement of the programme.
- Printed Worksheets
- Online activity making facilitation by ThinkTac
- Assessment - Conducted as part of the session
- At the end of the programme, each child will be provided:
- One of these badges based on the child's engagement: Maker, Observer, Explorer, Innovator
|1||25-08-22||Fire Extinguisher Model||Combustion and Flame - Fire Control.|
|2||01-09-22||DIY Epidermal Cells||Microorganisms - Medicinal Use of Microorganisms.|
|3||08-09-22||Fluid - Constant Flow||Force and Pressure - Pressure Exerted by Liquids and Gases.|
|4||06-10-22||Paper Projectile||Electric Current - Electroplating.|
|5||13-10-22||DIY Electroplating||Force and Pressure - Electrostatic Force.|
|6||20-10-22||Electroscope||Fundamental Unit of Life - Cell Components and Structure.|